Friday, June 19, 2009

Let's Get Started

Let's see....I decided to start a blog spot because Blake and I are ALWAYS into something. The two of us stay super busy in this thing called Life and thought it would be cool to keep track up what we do.



This weekend is an exciting weekend of hiking, biking, movies and fun with friends. Ok, let's be honest; I'll be the one hiking and biking as Blake once told me that "God didn't intend for him to do cardio." Personally, I think that is just a cop out, but if I had his metabolism; I might not either. So, my coworker and I are going to hike Stone Mountain tomorrow while Blake is making some money for the family (working) and then we are off to the Drive In to see "The Hangover." We are super pumped about the drive in for a couple of reasons 1) we have never been to one and 2) it is a lot cheaper than a theatre and 3) we will be able to hang out with friends and watch a movie. Sunday will be a day of relaxation for Blake while I am off for a 10-12 mile bike ride with a group that meets in Little Five. (Kind of nervous, but excited at the same time.) Then we are off to the grocery store for some fine grilling.



That pretty much sums up our plans for the weekend. We hope every one has a fun filled weekend and remember to drink lots and lots of water---going to be a scorcher!

No comments: